Days 3 and 4.
Both of these days were kind of excruciating for me both mentally and physically. Like i mentioned before i have a shoulder injury thats been killing me. I've also just been informed that my best friend is moving away. Maybe forever. I know she will be back to visit but it's just really fast and breaks my heart. She's more than a friend. She is my sister. Not by blood but close enough. Hearing about her journey and where it's taking her reminds me that some people will always be care takers. God knows she's taken care of me. She's moving home to take care of her grandparents because she is the only one in her family that will. She plans to stay and start a farm. Find and marry a man. Have some babies. She is so courageous and selfless. It has been very short notice as she just decided,on a whim, that this was her calling. My life will not be the same with out her.
I'm pretty sure this is the first official picture of our friendship.
Natalie, I love you and i will miss you but like i said before, i know you're going to be just fine. Your heart is so big and so full of love. I'll never forget the many memories we have created together.
So, as far as my "challenge" I may have fallen off the horse for 2 days but I'm not letting that stop me. I've still managed to have some "me"
time and i will be back at yoga tomorrow. I really needed to give my shoulders a break. Tonight, while Bryan is having his "boys night" I am having a girls night by myself. writing letters to friends and reading a book that i hope is helping me on my journey as a parent. Raising Our Children.Raising Ourselves.
I plan to be more diligent about my blogging. After all, it is a "challenge". I have definitely been challenged. Trying to do anything, consistently for a certain amount of days in a row is not easy. I will not let it get me down. I knew this would not be easy. It is a life change, a life challenge if you will and nothing happens over night.



No comments:
Post a Comment